We only accept applications online and the complete documents sent by post.

No, you have to do that only if you have a bank account abroad.

You should ask the school to provide an official statement indicating that you’ll graduate from the school for sure. Or, you can send us the copy of your student ID.

Currently, the Taiwan Overseas Embassy and Missions still require you to go to their offices in person to do the verification. If you really can’t go there by yourself, you should ask the people you know who are close to the Taiwan Overseas Embassy and Missions to go there for you. However, you can confirm with the Taiwan Overseas Embassy and Missions whether the verification can be done by post.

If you really can’t finish the verification by the application deadline, please sign the document declaration and send it along with other required documents. Once you sign the document declaration, you promise to send us the verified documents within one month after the acceptance result is posted on NCU website.



  • Articles View Hits : 3536293

On Line

We have 38 guests and no members online