Regulation (Chinese Version)

1. Regulations of MOST

2. Notice for Application and Reimbursement


Before Going Abroad

Required Documents

1. Application Form for Going Abroad (Must)

Please log in to the website of Apply for Going Abroad, fill in and print out the application form, complete required signature and stamp, submit it to Ms. Mandy Yen at the Office of International Affairs (OIA) for final approval.  After your application has been approved, keep this form for reimbursement after returning.


2. A Copy of Travel Insurance (Optional)

You are strongly advised to buy travel insurance before you travel.  Please submit the receipt together with the Application Form for Going Abroad to the Office of International Affairs.


※ Website of Apply for Going Abroad:


After Returning

Required For Reimbursement

1. Original receipts

2. Foreign travel questionnaire

3. Travel reimbursement request form

4. Form for taking flights on foreign airlines

5. Proof of expense form (Optional: only be used when you cannot get the receipts)

6. Prepayment application of reimbursement(Optional: only be used when you prepay the fees)


※ For further information, please contact the staff of your Department Office or Accounting and Statistics Office, Ms. Chung, at ext. 57063.






  • Articles View Hits : 4303718

On Line

We have 33 guests and no members online